PRIVATE SOUTH COAST ROUTE (10 HOURS)
This is Iceland's second most popular day tour from Reykjavik after the Golden Circle. Depart Reykjavik for the South Coast of Iceland. Visit Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skogafoss Waterfall, Solheimajokull Glacier, a black sand beach, and the small village of Vik.
Private tour price depends on the size of the vehicle used. The price is per group, NOT per person.
- 10 hours
- US$ 1.600 (1-4 persons)
- US$ 1.700 (5-6 persons)
- US$ 1.900 (7-19 persons)
The following options are available on this stunningly beautiful route. One or more activities can be included during the day. Please note that doing some activities will add time to the day. I charge the same for my service as a driver and guide but the cost of the optional activities is in addition. Multiple day trips are also available.
- Optional Ice-Walk (2 hours)
- Optional Snowmobile Tour (3 hours)
- Optional ATV tour to see the fuselage of an old aircraft (1 hour)
- Optional visit to the Skogar Folk Museum
- Optional Katla ice cave visit (3 hours)
- Optional Zip-line experience (2 hours)
- Optional Kayaking on a glacier lagoon (2 hours)
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION: