Stefan has a penchant for writing, and produdes mostly tourism-related submissions.
- eTurboNews (online)
- Tourism Review (online)
- Iceland Tourist Guide Association's Newsletter and website (online)
- Icelandic Times (online)
- University of Iceland Magazine
- Morgunblaðið newspaper in Iceland
- Fréttablaðið newspaper in Iceland
Andlit Þjóðar (The Face of a Nation). Handbook for tourist guides, 130 pgs.
- Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2009. Edited by Wolfram Höpken, Ulrike Gretzel and Rob Law. Proceedings from the ENTER 2009 conference which took place at the RAI in Amsterdam 28-30 January 2009. "The Credibility of Online News: The case of the Iceland Tourist Guide Association's Webside and e-Newsletter." Pg. 407-418.
- Geo Info #33. Compiled by Andrew U. Frank. Proceedings of the IWWPST 2006 which took place in Muenster Germany September 2006. Department of Geoinformation and Cartography. Vienna University of Technology. "Pre-Visit Internet Use Analysis of Foreign Visitors in Iceland: The Case of Isafold Tour Operator". Pg. 113-130.
- The 14th Nordic Symposium in Tourism and Hospitality Research, Akureyri September 22-25, 2005. "Adult Education at the Iceland Tourist Guide School: Student profile, their motivation to study, and barriers to participation".
- The Credibility of Online Journalism: The Case of the Iceland Tourist Guide's Website and e-Newsletter (2007). MA dissertation in partial fulfillment for MA in Journalism from the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Iceland. Supervisor: Professor Thorbjorn Broddason, Ph.D. Click here to read (PDF file 89 pages unpubl.). February 2007.
- The Travel Supply Route for the 21st Century: The Case of Isafold Tour Operator (2001). MA dissertation in partial fulfillment for MA in International Tourism and Leisure Studies at the Stenden University (CHN University) in co-operation with the London Metropolitan University (University of North London). Click here to read (PDF file 79 pages unpubl.). October 2001.