PRIVATE SOUTH COAST ROUTE (10 HOURS)
This is Iceland's second most popular day tour from Reykjavik after the Golden Circle. Depart Reykjavik for the South Coast of Iceland. Visit Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skogafoss Waterfall, Solheimajokull Glacier, a black sand beach, and the small village of Vik.
Private tour price depends on the size of the vehicle used. The price is per group, NOT per person.
- 10 hours
- US$ 1.600 (1-4 persons)
- US$ 1.700 (5-6 persons)
- US$ 1.900 (7-19 persons)
- Optional Ice-Walk (2 hours)
- Optional Snowmobile Tour (3 hours)
- Optional ATV tour to see the fuselage of an old aircraft (1 hour)
- Optional visit to the Skogar Folk Museum
- Optional Katla ice cave visit (3 hours)
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION: